Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Blog

I have decided to start a new blog. This will be a somewhat of a digital scrapbook where I can post links to my favorite websites, blogs, and podcasts as well as a portal to my other training and race report posts.

A while back I started a blog, but it didn't last too long-- probably because I expected too much for and from it. For now this will just be a place that brings me together with my on-line running community. We'll see where it goes

Right now I'm in the middle of a training program for the Victoria Marathon October 10. My goal again will be to break the four-hour mark; this time will earn me a qualifying time for the Boston Marathon, which has always been my distance running goal. I am from the Boston area and have been inspired by those who have qualified for the marathon since starting distance running six years ago. I hope you enjoy following my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment